Saturday, 18 April 2015

Selfie


S-E-L-F-I-E how would you define this word? In other word self-centered person, but most commonly known as selfie, simple word but a lot of meaing. People doesnt know how to use the right meaning for this. Well honestly speaking I'm also one of the selfie buddy but Im in control, I know how to limit myself, how to take control of eveyrthing, I have different social networking sites, I have ig, twitter, facebook, gmail, yahoo mail, etc. I took a lot of photos of myself, but when I uploaded it on my social networking sites, I always set my album in private, 

Sometimes allowing my friends or common/mutual friends looking at our pictures we might didnt know that some of them are having a hidden agendas, you didnt know who really your friends are, and you didnt know as well whose talking behind your back.

And spending too much time of taking selfies, you must creating a fake YOU! You know what I mean is.. Nowadays people are so proud of uploading there selfies most specially in facebook and ig because billion of people are using this social media, cause a thousand or followers you have a thousand of likes and comments you might get after you uploaded it. Some of us thinking that when you have a lot of likes on facebook or followers of ig your instantly famous, I doubt it, it doesnt meani anything from the people they followed.

Too much selfie is no good at all, take responsibility in any action.

No comments:

Post a Comment