Friday, 24 April 2015

I Love my Dog!

[ I wrote this blog because I want it to share my experience and how much I owe a mans bestfriend]

  When I was a kid my father loves to own a dog and take good care of them, he brought me an adorable (irish soft-coated wheaten terrier) his name was BarcIy, I treated him as my brother, he's same age as my age. He knew when my dad is home, he acted like human he's waiting and looking out from our window, if my dad is already comes home. And when he saw my dad coming inside the house he wouldnt stop to greet my dad, he feels very much excited like he didnt saw my father for a long time. He is my best buddy, I have a lot of beautiful and good memories with my dog, but one day because of getting old he has a heart failure. I know wherever he is right now he still my best buddy, my brother. And he remains in my heart. 🐶

   [But ofcourse the story doesnt end without a happy ending, for now I'm a breeder of Siberian Husky, not just only one breed but three types of breeds, Shihtzu, Japenese spits and we have only one aspin]

No comments:

Post a Comment